STIMULUS supports Partners
• STIMULUS operates nation-wide as a cleared, Prime SEAPORT contractor.
• STIMULUS manages diverse teams of up to 40 subcontractors to support customer requirements for Maritime Electronic Warfare and Workforce Development.
• STIMULUS exceeds customer expectations in engineering for electronic warfare, electro-optics and radar systems, and emphasizing technical information analysis and fleet response.
• STIMULUS provides for the workforce development needs of NSWC Crane, creating curriculum in leadership, mentorship, Microsoft Office Suite, ERP, SharePoint and other government-oriented software and training for government employees since 2011.
• STIMULUS operates and manages the WestGate Academy Conferencing and Training Center, the hub of the WestGate@Crane Technology Park, providing unmatched conference facilities, state-of-the-art, high tech classrooms, and business incubator space for the South Central Indiana region, as well as industry and government partners.
• STIMULUS is working to bring appropriate technology to private sector for commercialization, forging relationships between public and private for future success.
• STIMULUS is building strong relationships throughout the Department of Defense.
• STIMULUS is competitively positioned to surge forward in third party logistics and readiness engineering, teaming with Fortune 500 companies to leverage the best of the business world, and One America companies to engage the critical resources we have in our disabled veteran community.